KBE Building Corporation’s Response to COVID-19
To our clients, trade contractors, design partners, vendors, and staff:
As the nation faces the growing challenges surrounding COVID-19, KBE Building Corporation Is doing our part as an employer and community partner to support our employees, clients, trade contractors, and other business and industry partners.
To the fullest extent feasible, we remain focused on providing the best possible service to our clients on the many construction projects currently underway and in the planning stages.
In those states and locations where construction operations can continue amid various governmental directives, KBE continues to move forward on our projects while implementing and encouraging recommended protocols for social separation and personal hygiene.
We have put in place protocols for the well-being of our employees, consistent with CDC guidelines and recommendations, such as:
1. Elimination of in-person meetings, extensive deep cleaning of our offices, social distancing, and other recommended measures.
2. Posting of signage reminding employees of good hygiene and regular company-wide email communications regarding CDC and WHO recommendations.
3. Employees are being asked to stay home if they are not feeling well.
4. All personal and business travel for our staff has been suspended, unless absolutely essential
5. We have communication technologies already in place that enable us to stay closely involved with our clients, trade partners, and staff, regardless of location where people are working, about project and company updates.
6. We are monitoring the situation on an hourly basis and will update this information as required
If you have any questions about our projects, policies, and actions to be a strong community partner in helping control this situation, please reach out to:
Jonelle Lawhorn, Director of Marketing