KBE Building Corp. leading project, scheduled for fall 2015 completion
The 193,000 s/f project, designed by architect BL Companies, encompasses the following scope:
- renovation of existing building (two stories and mezzanines)
- new entrance feature, signage feature, and canopy
- new exterior doors and interior partitions
- new single story detached pump house totaling approximately 514 square feet
- roof patching
- exterior site work including demolition of pavement; sidewalks and tree removal; utility coordination; new paving; plantings; concrete and brick paving; storm and sanitary drainage including infiltration system; off-site water line
The project is scheduled for completion in late fall 2015. It marks KBE’s second project for the top New England furniture retailer. KBE also led the addition and renovation of the existing Jordan’s Furniture store in Natick, MA. The project included a new IMAX theater, additional showroom and retail space, and interior and exterior theming elements.
A news story about the New Haven Jordan’s Furniture project is available here: http://www.newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/welcome_to_eliots_big_top/
About KBE Building Corporation
Located in Farmington, Conn. and Columbia, Md., KBE Building Corporation is a full-service, single-source commercial construction company strategically positioned to serve the Eastern and Mid-Atlantic U.S. Founded in 1959 and incorporated in 1966, the firm provides preconstruction, construction management, design-build, and general contracting services to clients in the retail, educational, senior living, federal, corporate, hospitality, health care, and institutional markets. KBE has managed more than $2.5 billion in construction volume over the last decade and is ranked among Engineering News-Record magazine’s top 400 construction companies nationally. Learn more at www.kbebuilding.com.
Media Contact: Jonelle Lawhorn | KBE Director of Marketing
t: 860.284.7431| c: 860.836.7517 | f: 860.284.7831 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org