Building Quality Into Your Project
Whether working as a Design-Builder, Construction Manager, or General Contractor, it takes quality to build quality.
KBE’s seasoned construction professionals include Vice Presidents of Field Operations, Senior Project Managers, Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers, Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Senior Project Engineers and Project Engineers. Many have been with KBE for 25 years or more, and many have come to us from highly regarded construction management programs at major higher ed institutions.
Working as a cohesive team, these construction experts are responsible for managing all aspects of the construction process, including:
- Trade Contractor Procurement and Management
- Supervision of Field Construction
- Safety Program
- Schedule Management
- Chair Owner Meetings & Preparation of Meeting Minutes
- Chair Weekly Subcontractor Meetings & Preparation of Meeting Minutes
- Schedule Monitoring & Control
- Cost Monitoring & Control: Change-Order Process
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Submittals (other than MEP)
- MEP Submittals & Coordination Drawings
- Complete Punch-lists
- Project Reporting (Monthly Progress Reports & Executive Summary Reports)
- Quality Assurance & Control Program
- Certified Payroll Compliance
- Coordination of LEED and/or CT High Performance Building Documentation
- Commissioning Support
- Project Closeout and Turnover
- Warranty Program
Photo taken by Michael Kolakowski, Jr.
In my experience with KBE, I found their team a perfect retail General Contractor who builds relationships and foster teamwork with owners, architects/engineers and their sub-contractors, alike.